My Photo
Name:
Location: MPLS, MN

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

lately I have much enjoyed watching television's American Gladiators, shown in rerun form at 12 am central time on ESPN classics. it's a really great show for you to watch. depicted here is a phenomenal contestant, and apparently a demolition derby driver in his civilian identity. but known to us only as the enigmatic Purple Roundy. as a kid I used to watch American Gladiators with the assumption and expectation that as an adult, sometime I would have to be on American Gladiators, i expected it to happen. this wasn't a dream or ambition, I just assumed it was something that every adult who was awesome would one day called upon by the gladiators to truly prove their mettle. one day it would just happen and I'd have to be prepared. Malibu,Nitro,and Gemini, I am ready for you, are you ready for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home