My Photo
Name:
Location: MPLS, MN

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Drifting classroom poster



so lately I have involved in this project where myself and my good friends at Trash Film Debauchery (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201031206) show movies once a month at this very small but extremely awesome Minneapolis theater called the Trylon Micro cinema.(http://take-up.org/)
the last 3 movies we've done have been a part of a series of rare disturbing movies for children. I have been producing a limited run of silk screen posters to give away at the screenings. this is the one I made for the Japanese movie The Drifting Class Room.
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0125201/)
I didn't actually get to make a proper scan of the poster when it was done and now I don't have any left. I think the poster turned out nice. one thing is missing on the top there should be something saying Jan 27th at the Trylon Micro Cinema. that was something I forgot when designing the poster and had to be added in at the last minute when I printed it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What are the odds of me snagging one of these posters despite not having seen the show? Do you have any left?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

From any of the shows?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Brett Von Schlosser said...

sorry, I have zero left! I don't even have a copy

8:59 AM  
Blogger emma brown trithart said...

Oh my gosh! I've been dying to go to the Trylon - what an awesome series idea. I love the high five they're doing!

Consider yourself added to MY google reader.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Brett Von Schlosser said...

mary, actually I have some from the other 2 Dirkie and fortress, but none from Drifting Classroom

12:24 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'll take anything you got!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Steven Mildred said...

Good reeading

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home