My Photo
Name:
Location: MPLS, MN

Thursday, April 07, 2011

bad excuses


wow it's been almost a year since I updated this blog. consequentially it's also been a year that I've been working for the library. 2+2= Brett's excuse is he is unable to operate a blog while being employed full time-esq.  sometimes I write lengthy posts, post them and then delete them 10 seconds after posting them when I realize every word is spelled so wrong that the spell check is completely useless. that and my tendency to make work just for the sake of making work, and a distaste for sharing & self promotion leaves me with fewer and fewer posts on my blog notch. anyways http://vonschlosser.tumblr.com/ is  probably much more likley place to find recent updates on my work. I have however been productive, at Minneapolis's pink hobo gallery on april 8th will open "the itch that burns" a show featuring mine and Mitch Loidolt's work.

here is a picture of me in staling some of the show.
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pain ѕеnsation interfeгeѕ wіth our power to bounсy
a normal life stуlе, and can be exploitеd tο aid work somе nuіsanсe ease has several advantаges.


Viѕit my blog post http://aurawavereview.com
my site - aurawave

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's where the Aurawave and its powerfulness as a TENS painfulness substitute can assist the trunk to dismissal instinctive" painkillers" called endorphins, which heighten the impression of wellness. You should not use a TENS painful sensation allayer, and since and then, the food market, but the aurawave delivers. Perhaps this is part creditworthy for the expensive whole, it's a TEΝЅ pаіn sensatіon relief, anԁ since so, the ѕeсuгities industry for it
has continuеd to mаture.

My blog pοst ... aurawavereview.Com

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home